- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 bunch Asparagus , chopped into 2-3 inches
- 2-3 tbsp EVOO or coconut oil
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon, 21 day Fix All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tbsp, low sodium soy sauce
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and saute onions until translucent. Add in tomatoes, cook for a minute and add garlic.
- Add the browned ground beef and mix thoroughly. Season with 21 day fix all purpose seasoning and soy sauce.Stir in asparagus tips and cook until tender or bright green. Season with pepper if desired.
- Serve with rice or noodles.