Serves: Serves 4 to 6
• 4 large hard boiled eggs, diced
• 1 avocado, diced
• 2 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
• 4 slices of low-sodium bacon, cooked to a desired crisp and crumbled
• ¼-cup almond or soy milk
• 1 tablespoon low fat sour cream
• 1 whole lime, juiced
• 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
• dill and crumbled bacon, for garnish (optional)
1. In a salad bowl, combine eggs, avocado, green onions, and bacon; set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together milk, sour cream, lime juice, dill, salt and pepper; whisk until well combined.
3. Add yogurt mixture to the egg salad; stir until combined.
4. Garnish with dill and crumbled bacon.
6. You can also spread the salad on 4 slices of bread; add tomatoes and lettuce to make a delicious egg salad sandwich.
7. Keep refrigerated.