- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dates
- 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 1 serving vanilla plant-based protein powder (about 35 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup pecans (or walnuts)
- 1/3 cup rolled in unsweetened coconut
- Add the cashews, oats, dates, applesauce, protein powder, and spices to the food processor. Turn on until a choppy dough forms, several minutes.
- Add the grated carrot and pecans until thoroughly mixed. The dough will appear slightly sticky.
- Pour unsweetened shredded coconut into a bowl.
- Roll dough into balls, roll each one in the coconut, and place on a clean cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set. Store uneaten balls in an airtight container in the fridge.