Chicken Carnival Cones
* 8 flour tortillas
* 2 cups leftover chicken meat, shredded
* 1 cup (250ml) salsa
* 125g cheddar cheese, grated
Fold tortilla in half (if small, fold only the bottom third up) and roll into a cone. Fill bottom of cone with chicken, dollop 2 tsp. Salsa before covering with a layer of cheese. Place on a paper lined baking tray and repeat the process until all ingredients are used. Bake in a 180C/360F oven for 15 minutes.
* 8 tortillas (20cm / 8-inch)
* 1 jar (450g/14oz)) enchilada sauce
* 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
* 150g/5oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400F. Line a 20cm (8-inch) round cake tin with baking paper. Make layers in this order: tortilla, enchilada sauce, chicken, and mozzarella. Continue the layering process until all ingredients are used. Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 30 minutes.