- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 free range eggs beaten
- 2 tsp chopped garlic (fresh or jarred)
- ½ cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Make thin slices into the top of each chicken breast and stuff with garlic.
- Mix bread crumbs and parmesan together in a shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the eggs
- Dip each chicken breast into the panko/parmesan mixture then place them into a baking dish (be sure to grease it if it’s not nonstick).
- Top with a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes then check, cook in additional 5 minute increments until there is no pink.