* 2 sheets Puff Pastry (gluten free puff pastry if required)
* 500g or 1 Pound Chicken Mince (ground chicken)
* Qtr cup of honey (Honey/Agave or Rice Malt Syrup if you prefer)
* 1 grated Carrot
Preheat the oven to 200c/400F. Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl. Cut your first sheet of puff pastry in half, place the filling down the edge of the pastry about 2 inches thick all the way down to the end. Then roll and seal the ends with a fork, then cut into bite sized sausage rolls. Repeat the process until all the pastry is used. Place on a baking/paper lined baking tray seamed side down so they don’t split when they bake. Bake for 30mins or until golden.
Herb it up Tip:
We used the Gourmet Garden lightly dried range parsley for a little oomph.
Swap It Tip:
Gluten Free “Pink” Rolls
* 2 Sheets Gluten Free Puff Pastry
* 500g or 1 Pound Organic Chicken Mince
* 1 Grated Beetroot
* 1 Tbs. Rice Malt Syrup
Veggie Smuggling Tip:
If you have any veggies you need to use up, simply grate and add to the mince mixture. Zucchini & beetroot work perfectly as does corn, herb it up with any parsley or fresh herbs you have in your fridge or garden to add oomph to the flavour and the vitamins!