Yes, you got that right! In this article we’re going to show you how to make the best gluten-free zucchini loaf bread. It’s very simple. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
NOTE: Makes 1 loaf.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut/seed milk
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 cup grated zucchini
For the glaze:
- 1/8 cup raw honey
- 1/8 cup coconut butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
Follow the simple instructions:
- First, you need to preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, in a bowl, you need to combine the cashew milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well and allow to sit for 5 minutes
- Then, you need to mix the gluten-free flour, poppy seeds, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and add in the melted coconut oil and coconut sugar, whisk until evenly blended.
- Then, you need to add the lemon juice, fermented cashew milk, and lemon zest.
- Blend again until evenly incorporated.
- Make sure you squeeze any excess moisture from the zucchini and fold into the wet mixture.
- Then, you should add the dry ingredients to the wet and blend together until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 /10×4 loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
How to prepare the glaze:
- First, you need to melt the coconut butter and then add to a small bowl, whisk in the raw honey and lemon juice until creamy and well incorporated.
- When the loaf is baked, add the glaze to the top of the bread while still warm, allow the glaze to set before cutting and serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container.