2 113 grams all-natural chicken breast
4 table spoons of honey
2 table spoons of organic dijon mustard
1/2 tea spoon of all-natural light soy sauce
1 pinch of ground ginger powder
1 tea spoon of minced garlic
1/2 tea spoon of fresh lime juice (about 1 lime wedge)
1/2 tea spoon of mirin or white cooking wine
1/2 tea spoon of corn starch mixed with 1/2 tea spoon of water
2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
1. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for sauce. Mix well.
2. Butterfly chicken breasts.
3. Dip chicken breasts in sauce mix front and back.
4. Put in fridge and marinade for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. When chicken is done marinading, place oven rack at about 8 inches from heat source.
6. Preheat oven on “broil-high.”
7. Place marinaded chicken breast on baking rack.
8. Broil both sides for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Make extra sauce for dipping if you wish. Enjoy chicken with a side of vegetables.