Prawn Avocado Salad makes a wonderful lunch or light supper during the summer. Add this Prawn Avocado Salad to a sandwich, pasta, or atop greens, too!
• 907 grams boiled or steamed prawn, peeled and deveined
• 2 avocados, cut into large pieces
• 2 tablespoons diced red onion
• For the Dressing
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ cup red wine vinegar
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add prawn, avocado, and onion to a large bowl.
2. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until well-combined.
3. Add dressing to prawn avocado salad until it has the amount you desire. Serve additional dressing on the side.