- 3 tablespoon Country Crock buttery spread
- 4 1/2 cups assorted cut-up vegetables (e.g., broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, zucchini)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired
Melt 2 tablespoons of Country Crock® in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon vegetables into serving bowl, then top with remaining tablespoon of Country Crock.
- In a hurry? Save on prep time by using frozen vegetables right from the freezer and follow the directions above.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups
Per serving: Calories: 83; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 129mg; Carbohydrate: 13g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 2g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 138mg; Iron: 9%; Vitamin A: 12%; Vitamin C: 80%; Calcium: 3%
Source: Recipe & Images: http://blog.myfitnesspal.com