- 200g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup low fat ricotta
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- Coconut oil spray
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat your oven to 200C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place your spinach in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to sit for one minute before draining and rinsing under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Squeeze out any excess water and finely chop the spinach.
- Place in a bowl with the ricotta and parsley and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Take each chicken breast and cut a deep pocket into the side. Stuff with the mixture and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat and spray with coconut oil.
- Cook the chicken for two minutes on each side, until golden.
- Transfer to the baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with steamed greens.